To benefit The E.C.M.C. Foundation and The P.A.L.
Countdown To Race Time:
2016 Open Winners
- M - Silas Kipruto 18:13 (Ken)
- F - Monica Ngige 20:37 (Ken)
2016 Masters Winners
- M - Meshack Kirwa 19:41 (Ken)
- F - Liodmila Kortchagui 23:10 (Can)
- M - Juris Silenieks 19:20
- F - Laurel Leone 22:15
- M - Peter Sherry 18:00
- F - Jessica Odorcic 20:38
- M - Joseph Itati 17:53 (Kenya)
- F - Cynthia Limo 20:03 (Kenya)
- M - John Campbell (New Zealand) 18:31
- F - Elena Fidatoff (Rumania) 21:34
- Pay toll - Continue on thruway (Do not go towards Niagara Falls) Exit 51W (Route 33 West) to 198 - 198 to Elmwood South Exit - Stay on Elmwood to Bidwell Parkway.
From the Peace Bridge:
- Left on Porter to Richmond - Left on Richmond to West Utica to Elmwood - Left on Elmwood to Bidwell Parkway.
15 minutes to Niagara Falls.
- The 37th Running. Friday, July 14th, 2017
- 11:00 A.M. Registration and Expo begin.
- 5:00 P.M. Happy Hour / Live Music.
- 6:30 P.M. Elite Introductions and Pre-Race Instructions.
- 7:00 P.M. SHARP - RACE START.
- Rectangular - Out & Back - USA Track & Field Sanctioned - NY87016BT. Starting and Finishing after Bidwell near Elmwood. See Course Map.
- Every Mile.
- At the one mile mark on Delaware Avenue, beyond the 2 mile mark near the Red Cross on Summer Street, and at the 3 mile mark at the Casa Di Pizza on Elmwood Avenue and Hodge Street.
- The weather traditionally is very warm. Take plenty of water before, during and after the race.
- No facilities available - come dressed to run.
- Prize Money $10,000
- Couples Division
- T-Shirts to the first 1200 runners.
- Very Deep age group awards.
- Complementary Beer during post race party.
- Live Music and Entertainment.
- Kids Races - for ages 5-7, 8-10, 11-13 at 7pm
- To enter the Kids Races call 716.851.4615
Fees & Registration
- $25.00 (U.S. Funds Only) if postmarked by July 11th.
- $10.00 (U.S. Funds Only) 14 and under.
- $7.00 73 and over.
- Register online at www.runsignup.com
Race Day: Friday, July 14th, 2017:
- Noon until race time - $30.00 (Canadian money accepted at par, cash preferred) Pre-registered runners may pick up numbers and T-shirts on Bidwell Parkway. Please register early to guarantee a T-Shirt, avoid higher fees and longer lines.
* Special Note:
- All overall winners (male and female) of road races of 5k or more held regionally, nationally, or internationally between 1/1/17 - 7/4/17 are eligible for FREE entry to the Subaru 4 Mile Chase. Fill out entry form, attach your race, date held, distance and winning time. Verification will be made. You must pre-register by mail only. We reserve the right to refuse entry. NO refunds.
- Numbers must be worn on the front of your shirt or shorts. Bandits will be escorted off the course by trained bandit catchers. Do not switch numbers.